Take command of your beauty routine with the HiMirror Remote, which provides seamless voice and remote-control access to HiMirror’s skin, beauty and body-type analysis technologies.
HiMirror, the world’s first smart beauty mirror, is kicking off Beautycon Festival LA by announcing the latest addition to its beauty technology ecosystem: the HiMirror Series Remote Control. Providing consumers with advanced cosmetic experiences and at-home wellness analysis, the new remote offers seamless maneuverability.
The new device offers instant navigation of the mirror’s features, including its smart ambient lights and media center. Available for preorder this week on HiMirror’s e-tail store, the smart remote will be bundled with the HiMirror Plus (MSRP $269) and HiMirror (MSRP $199), and it is also sold as a standalone accessory1. The preorder remote control bundles will be available with limited-time pricing inclusive of free shipping starting August 18. The HiMirror Plus bundle will be sold for $229, while the HiMirror bundle costs $149.
“Since our launch, we have been inspired by our customers and have continued to evolve the HiMirror series with the latest wellness technology,” said Simon Shen, CEO of HiMirror and New Kinpo Group. “Consumers want instant, personalized at-home experiences, and we are committed to reinventing today’s beauty solutions. We’re especially excited to showcase HiMirror’s technology to the large network of diverse cosmetic and skincare attendees at Beautycon Festival LA.”
To celebrate the announcement, HiMirror’s ‘smart beauty’ activation at Beautycon Festival LA will be located at booth 1549 (Los Angeles Convention Center – 1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015). Skin-care enthusiasts and beauty aficionados will get a sneak peek at the new HiMirror Remote Control and learn about the latest updates to the HiMirror series.
Additionally, attendees can participate in live demos, receive on-site skin analysis, and have a chance to win their very own HiMirror Plus by participating in HiMirror’s Beautycon “Selfie” contest. HiMirror will also be featured in Beautycon Festival LA’s creator gifting suite, where it will give VIP creators an intimate opportunity to relax and receive luxury gifts, including their own HiMirror.
The smart remote control is the latest of HiMirror’s ongoing technology innovations. Other recent HiMirror enhancements include:
- Total Interaction: Consumers now have three ways to interact with HiMirror: Gesture, voice and remote control. The remote has a microphone for precise voice input. In different situations, users can seamlessly control HiMirror via their own personal input preferences with no limitations.
- HiMirror innovative Skin Analysis Engine: HiMirror can assess your skin’s condition, including wrinkles, fine lines, complexion, dark circles, dark spots, red spots, pores and roughness. This will allow users to take early measures in improving their skincare routines and achieve their beauty goals. Together with HiSkin ($49), a pocket-size accessory that provides a “skin-deep” 360° analysis of your skin’s moisture levels, melanin levels, and other conditions using electronic and biomedical engineering, the devices analyze nine different skin attributes.
- Enhanced Skin Analysis Scoring System: HiMirror has updated its skin analysis scoring system to replace raw numerical scores with percentages. Combined with a unique history tracking system that allows customers to view their progress each day, HiMirror provides the most accurate at-home beauty solution. The system compares each user’s skin condition with records from previous months, helping people evaluate whether certain routines or products are truly effective. Additionally, these features are available on mobile devices via the HiMirror app.
- Beauty Assistant: HiMirror Plus’s smart beauty lights, which have LED-powered makeup lighting for five different environmental settings, allow for perfect makeup application on any occasion. The recently added ‘Magnifier’ feature introduced a specialized lens with magnifying capabilities that zoom in on the desired parts of the face. ‘My Beauty Box’ virtualizes a user’s personal vanity cabinet, allowing enhanced management of skincare products. Users can see the effectiveness of each product with the ‘Product Usage Record’ feature.
- More Than a Beauty Consultant: HiMirror is more than just a mirror, doubling as a media player for music and videos. It also offers the ability to create personal audio and video messages, as well as a custom newsfeed. HiMirror works in conjunction with the Smart Body Scale ($99) to provide an accurate measurement of a user’s body index in the privacy of their own home. Other measurements include body fat ratio (BFR), body mass index (BMI), total body water (TBW), muscle mass, bone mass and basal metabolic rate (BMR).
The award-winning HiMirror series has been featured in Marie Claire, Vogue, USA Today, The Today Show, Women’s Health and more. Accolades include Ebony’s 2017 Beauty Innovation Award Winner and CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree. To learn more about all products of the HiMirror Series or purchase, visit HiMirror.com or Amazon. Consumers can also follow HiMirror on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
1 Existing HiMirror owners can receive a free remote control by visiting HiMirror.com. This does not include the cost of shipping.
Founded in 2016, with years of intensive research and development from dermatologists and fitness experts worldwide, HiMirror harnesses the power of Big Data to develop the very best in at-home wellness technology. HiMirror is a smart home technology brand of New Kinpo Group, a forward-leaning global leader in the design and manufacturing of high quality, cost-effective digital home solutions including: consumer electronics, 3Dprinting, wearables, robotics, power management, security, medical/healthcare, other emerging technologies; and now, beauty wellness products. New Kinpo Group’s goal through these product advancements is to demonstrate to consumers how easy and affordable it is to incorporate seemingly difficult technologies across all aspects of their lives. Other subsidiaries include Cal-Comp Electronics, XYZprinting, Kinpo Electronics and AcBel. For more information, visit http://en.newkinpogroup.com/.