The Green Chemistry & Commerce Council (GC3) Startup Network is seeking startups to present their sustainable chemistry materials, products, and/or manufacturing technologies to investors, major brands and manufacturers at the GC3 Startup Network’s 4th Annual Technology Showcase on May 7, 2019, which is part of the 14th Annual GC3 Innovators Roundtable (May 7 – 9, 2019) hosted this year by Procter & Gamble, North America Fabric Care in Cincinnati, OH.
Up to 10 startups will be selected as semi-finalists to participate in a pitch competition in front of investors and major companies. Three will be chosen to pitch their solutions to a panel of investors and technology scouts on the main stage at the GC3 Innovators Roundtable, with an audience of approximately 200 individuals representing 125 GC3 member companies and other organizations.
Startups must apply online by February 1, 2019.
Who will be there?
Attendees will include:
- Chemical suppliers, brands, retailers, and others interested in green chemistries, materials, products, and manufacturing processes (See the list of GC3 members as a reference.)
- Individuals in product development, R&D, open innovation, technology scouting, corporate ventures, and related functions
- Leaders in corporate Sustainability and Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Angel and venture funds
Why should you apply?
Up to 10 semi-finalists will:
- Participate in the pitch competition at the GC3 Technology Showcase on May 7, 2019 in Cincinnati, OH in front of investors and major companies seeking sustainable chemistry solutions.
- Receive one complimentary registration to both the GC3 Technology Showcase on May 7, 2019 and the Annual Innovators Roundtable on May 7 – 9, 2019.
- Receive a one-year company membership in the GC3 Startup Network, which provides access to education, networking, and mentoring to help startups build business relationships to bring their solutions to market.
- Present a poster at the opening reception of the 14th Annual GC3 Innovators Roundtable on the evening of May 7, 2019.
Three finalists will receive all the semi-finalist benefits above, plus:
- Pitch their green chemistry solutions on the main stage at the GC3 Innovators Roundtable on May 8, 2019 with an audience of over 200 like-minded investors and company representatives seeking more sustainable chemistry solutions.
Why should you attend?
- Build relationships with large companies and other innovative start-ups working to develop green and sustainable chemistry solutions
- Optimize time investment by connecting at one event with experts up and down the supply chain in sectors ranging from apparel to building products to electronics to personal care products and more
- Find new partnership and investment opportunities
- Learn what the market is seeking — performance specifications, test protocols, etc. to take your technology or product to the next level
For more information, contact Julie Manley.